Friday, February 29, 2008

Random Emails...

So, over the past year or so I have been getting emails to my address that are not for me. Not just junk, but stuff from people who think they are emailing a family member named Kat Sharp or several other names. I was offered a job as a plant manager in Michigan for $80,000/year. I get some guy's Amtrack confirmations and other random stuff. I got one around Christmas from some mom looking for gift ideas from her kids. I emailed back and said that she had the wrong email, but I would like a Nintendo Wii if she wanted to send me one anyway. She emailed back and said that a Wii was too expensive and that the budget she had allotted for me was $20. I guess she was stupid and cheap!

Anyway, here is the latest one I got yesterday. The subject is "There was a John Lennon Sighting today at Lake Ave" and it is from David and Michelle Hicks.
I'll keep posting more as I get them. Some of the pics I get are classic.

3 comments:

Tilane said...

You seriously get pictures along with some emails? That is hilarious!

Shannon B said...

That is too funny, I love the picture and the peace sign...RAD!

Anonymous said...

That is awsome