Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Get out your lighter...

I found a new band today... They are called Coheed & Cambria and, oddly enough, I heard them on the Snakes on a Plane soundtrack. The song popped up on a station I had on pandora.com. I don't have a station of the Snakes on a Plane soundtrack... seriously. So, the song is called Wake Up. Their other songs aren't bad either, but I don't like all of their other stuff I heard today. Enjoy. And let me know what you think. Also, if you have any other good bands to suggest, I'm always willing to try something new... except country. I did that once. Never again... Unless it's Carrie Underwood.

4 comments:

Shannon B said...

I KNOW you have the snakes on a plane soundtrack since it's your favorite movie EVER! I actually really did like that song...it was really pretty, and kinda relaxing! Thanks for sharing!

Higa said...

That's a good song and I am totally surprised that it was on that particular soundtrack. As far as good music: Postal Service, The Juno Soundtrack, Bedouin Soundclash, and Feist. There are plenty more but I can't think of anything else.

Kenyon said...

I have listened to some Feist. I heard she is from Calgary. Gotta keep tabs on the Canadians!

Tilane said...

I'm right with you on that Country junk!