Sunday, February 1, 2009

WALL-E

This is a good time to post a new entry since I have some time to kill right now. It has been really nice since the snow has stopped and the weather has gotten back to normal. Now everything is covered in rock-hard snow piles since it keeps warming up and freezing.

So, a funny thing happened a couple of weeks ago. We were having Family Home Evening and we had just sung The Wise Man and the Foolish Man. The Boy likes that song and is one of the few that he can sing. We were trying to calm the kids down for family prayer, but the boy says, "I'm singing it like a robot!" So I said, "Do you want to pray, Robot?" The Boy says sure and it's all quiet, we have our eyes closed and we hear "Beep, beep, be-beep..." That was the end of that reverent prayer.

Another good thing is The Girl was given a special award at her school. She was the Mustang of the Week! We were told that it's a big deal for a student. I'm really proud of her since we had some behavior issues at the beginning of the year. She has also started in a theater group for kids. She has had one class so far and she really liked it. We'll have to post a video of any plays she is in.

I'm off to Florida this next week for work and then I am coming back through Phoenix. I am excited because I get to see my brother and his family. He has two boys I have never met. It will be good to see them.

2 comments:

Sariah said...

I need your flight info, by the way. We're so excited to see you!!! Aiden's excited to give up his bed for you. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Tell the boy "beep beep" from us. Thats too funny.