Monday, July 28, 2008

Our new addition...haha

On Friday we finally broke down and bought a minivan. We have been talking about it for a while, but it was always something we were going to do...later. But, we ran out of "later" because our due date is SOON!!! Yikes. I swore I would never get a minivan, but I secretly love it. Maybe because it's still new and exciting, I don't know. I feel a lot more prepared for three kids than I did with our car. At least I won't be squishing them in the back, or homebound...right? I'm happy. Thanks, Ken :)

1 comment:

Sariah said...

I used to be less than thrilled about the idea of a mini-van. Until I tried ours out. I LOVE my mini-van. And I think I'm a cool mini-van mom. I don't listen to all those anti-mini-van moms out there. I think they are just jealous because they can't pull it off. :)