Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Eight Years and Lasagna

Yesterday was my eighth wedding anniversary. M calls me at work and asks me what I want for dinner. I said spaghetti, but that didn't fly. So, I suggested lasagna... the crazy thing was that's what Em was thinking! It may sound like a dumb little story, but that's why I love being married to M! I love how we connect and I love how we seem to do it more often as our time together increases! KMM.

Okay, enough cheese! I have a lot of things to write about, but I have not taken the time to write about them. I want to give a review of the Ben Folds concert and talk about how awesome it was to run two miles the other day. (It has been a VERY long time since I have done that... if ever!) I start work in a couple minutes so the updates will have to come later.

No comments: